Friday, December 11, 2015

Thai Veg Soup based with Noodles


Evening snacks are becoming inevitable especially with my little boys around. On a quick thought, I somehow fixed the menu to be a Tangy soup and preferred to be in the Thai Cuisine.




Collectively and fortunately I had the perfect veggies named as Babycorn, and Mushrooms.
On 1 side I sauted the thinly cubed babycorns and sliced mushrooms,onions along with lots of garlic and the Thai herbs.

The other side, I made a quick watery paste of de-seeded dry red chillies.
Poured in the red chilli paste into the sauted veggies and poured in 1more cup of water and closed the lid helping the dish to get rid off any raw aroma if any.
When the gravy started to thicken, a little bit of gracious salt and vinegar to help on the sour side.

On goes into the bowl hot hot, perfectly pitched in the middle to accomodate the boiled plain noodles.,


Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment