Monday, November 14, 2016

Wheat Bread


This Wheat bread was a casual attempt, but then, I was taken aback by the real fluffy, moist and super duper refined Bread as the mega output.


 



Taken up with the title I collected :

1 and half cup f Wheat Flour,
1 cup of Wheat Bran,
2 tbsp. Vinegar,
1/3 cup Milk,
1 cup Honey, and
1 tbsp of Dry Yeast.

On a leisurely lazy afternoon, I started the process of making a real good dough..
First, I brought in the Vinegar, yeast, milk and warm water of about half a cup together.
Gave them a generous half an hour of time for the yeast the dry yeast to react themselves inside the wet portion.
The honey goes in next.
Now being the time for the flour to go in, I slowly added the Wheat flour and simultaneously folding in them.
Followed by the addition of Wheat Bran, and thoroughly kneaded them into a soft dough.
I decided to knead the dough for a solid 30 minutes. Hence kept pushing the dough with my palm and brought them bac again, and in this pattern, my dough enjoyed a great massage for quite a long time.





I selected a wide vessel, greased it with a tbsp of Oil, and put in the dough and covered with a muslin cloth, to give the dough a rest time of 2 hours.
At the completion of the 2 hours, my dough has risen quite well.
Again I started pushing front and bringing back the dough for another 30 minutes.
The sides and top of the dough was thoroughly locked by making fine knots by hand.
I took a bread baking pan, greased with oil and dusted with some flour.






The dough was placed inside this, and again I covered the dough with a muslin cloth and left in the Oven ( which is in off mode now ) for an overnight rest.
The very next day morning, the first thing I saw was my dough which has beautifully risen and ready for baking process.


I set the Oven at 200 deg C for pre heating and at the same temperature retained, I fixed the time for 25 minutes and kept the Bread Pan inside the Oven.




The lovely superb Wheat Bread baked extra ordinarily and happened to be the best bread baked until date :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment