Friday, February 6, 2015

Milk Biscuits


Milk in any form is good for health. Especially for children.
This time, I wanted to bake some shaoed biscuits to interest my kids.







I smiled at 1 cup Milk Powder.
Sifted them and made sure they are fresh in aroma and packed date as well.
To this, I fondly added few tsp Vanila Essence for flavor.
Next comes in the refined All purpose flour - a half cup.
Coarsely powdered 1 cup sugar.
And yes a tsp baking powder as I gonna bake the biscuits.
With the help of milk, I made a soft dough out of all these.
Refrigirated for an hour. ( As I napped off :-) for an hour, else half hr is enough ).









Now, like chapathi, ball the dough and spread them flat.
With the help of cookie cutter border the flattened dough.








Place them on a greased tray.
Do mind to preheat the Oven at 180 deg C.




Now place in the tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180 deg C.



No comments:

Post a Comment