Thursday, February 18, 2016

Papaya Wheat Bread


I have been keeping myself off from Papaya until last year..
Once I somehow started to taste this fruit, I was in full regrets to have wasted so many years without indulging in this superb fruit.
I had a big wholesome well riped Papaya in my fridge.. And I had a hearty bite of papaya everytime I open the fridge. At the same time I was little bothered to think my kids are missing this yummy Papaya.
They have a starting trouble with this Papaya.. 

The thought was very overwhelming that I decided to bake Papaya Bread to push in the papayas into my children tummy :-)














Items Required :

Papaya - 1 cup
Banana - 1
Wheat Flour - 2 cups
Egg - 1
Salt - a pinch
Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tbsp
Sugar - 1 cup
Baking Powder - 2 tbsp
All Spices - few tsp

Method :

  • With the help of a fork, mash the Papaya and Banana.
  • Add in Sugar and break an egg into this and beat well until creamy.
  • Add in butter, salt and baking powder, and the all spice powder.
  • Lastly add in the Wheat Flour.
  • Fold in gently.
  • Pre - heat the Oven at 230 Deg C.
  • Transfer the batter into Baking Safe Vessel.
  • Bake for 20 minutes at 230 Deg C or until well baked.
  • Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
  • Slice the Bread and enjoy with a Sweet Fruit Jam.


No comments:

Post a Comment